Recently awarded as one of the top Videogames Recruitment Agencies by The Pocket Gamer Mobile Games Awards 2022, we are Executive Search Agency specialising in videogames recruitment, based in Barcelona, looking to grow our team with a top-notch Videogames Recruiter Intern.
- We bring with us 20+ years of in-house experience working with some of the leading studios like King, Scopely and Social Point.
- We maintain a unique network of high-quality profiles based on long-term partnerships, inside industry knowledge and shared values.
- We have successfully recruited every thinkable role in the gaming industry.
- Integrity with candidates and companies is the foundation of our engagement.
- We only work with top profiles and positions in the videogames industry.
- Find out more about our DNA at www.agilehrmanifesto.org
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for your assignments: research, sourcing, mapping and candidate assessment.
- Use social media for proactive sourcing and post job offers.
- Develop an innovative strategy around finding top talent in the gaming industry and beyond.
- Work mostly on studio roles (Server Engineers, Game Developers, Artists, Game Designers, Producers, Product Managers, QA) but also on Data Engineers, Marketing or Senior Management roles.
- Considering profile requirements, assemble talent mappings.
- Conduct initial interviews for candidate screening.
- Build and manage your pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
- Build trust and long-term relationships with top-notch talent in the industry.
- Become a career architect and trusted advisor for a pipeline of ambitious talents willing to take their career to the next level.
What makes you a great candidate?
- Master’s Degree.
- 1-2 years of professional experience (internship is fine) in a recruitment consultant role, preferably in an IT environment.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken; any other additional language is a plus.
- Team-player, detail-oriented, organized, with excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to develop your career in the Executive Search field.
- Ambition to play a central role in the videogames recruitment industry including, participation in videogames recruitment fairs, building long-term relationships with key people, predicting and anticipating needs for what will come next (VR, AI, web3,…), advising clients on best-in-class practices, any other innovation-related topics.
- Agile mindset.
- Passion for the videogames industry is a plus.
What do we offer you?
- We offer a permanent contract with eligibility for a very competitive individual performance bonus.
- Flexible working hours; hybrid remote set-up.
- Career path.
- You will work closely with Senior Recruitment experts in the gaming industry who will train you: through onboarding, shadowing and mentoring.
- You will build and develop relationships with Universities and educational institutions.
- You will get to meet and partner with the best gaming companies across Europe, and beyond.
- You will be part of a success story in the intersection of videogames & recruitment industries.
- 23 days of paid leave + 2 extra days off (24th and 31st December) + paid leave on your Birthday.