The Senior Product Manager reports to the Head of Publishing and will help guide individual game strategy for one or multiple titles achieving results through the definition of associated KPIs.
- Partner with production and design teams to conceptualize and implement engaging features, mechanics, and systems that fulfil product goals.
- Partner with analytics to establish an experimentation road map, using A/B testing and machine learning to meet goals and create product and player insight. Translate outcomes into relevant recommendations.
- Use data to understand the game’s economy, providing economic analysis and driving metrics for revenue optimization.
- Monitor and/or Manage the backlog prioritization and liaise with stakeholders to update the priorities as needed.
- Foster strong relationships with partner studios to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed targets.
- Present key findings and business performance updates on the product(s) to internal/external developers in a clear and concise way.
- Research competitive products, complete teardowns and make recommendations.
- Work with the development and Live-Ops team to develop a comprehensive in-game calendar (e.g., events, offers) that provides players with a fresh and engaging experience every day. This involves analyzing players’ data to understand how players engage with the game’s features to help guide the Live-Ops team towards the highest-value activities.
3-5 years of professional experience in mobile F2P gaming, preferably as a Product Manager for publishing.