We are collaborating with a Korean studio with offices in Barcelona to spot a class-A Senior Producer. This person will help shape the company’s teams existing standard of excellence. Working alongside the Heads and Directors of each department, this person will help in managing the game’s product development cycle including scope, budget, pre-production, production, approval, and QA.
What the role involves:
- Collaborate with the Core Team to build a high-functioning team
- Build excellent relationships of trust with the project’s development team and external stakeholders
- Define some of the project’s milestones and reporting dashboard. Monitor related KPIs
- Facilitate team communication, ensure timely dissemination of information to team and company overall
- Promote, contribute to, and participate in a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Create roadmaps and schedules that provide the team with clear visibility and line-of-sight on achieving future project milestones
- Manage time efficiently by task prioritization, resource coordination, risk assessment and proactive problem-solving
- In collaboration with Directors, validate that the deliverables reach the expected level of quality in terms of execution
- Celebrate the successes of others and maintain high team morale
- Experience shipping AAA games in a producer role
- Experience working on a full game development lifecycle (from pre-production to release)
- Excellent understanding of art, design, and engineering pipelines
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (spoken and written) and experience working in an international environment
- Previous experience building, tracking, and maintaining complex roadmaps and schedules
- Good knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Familiar with Agile and other project management methodologies
Good to have:
- Hands-on development experience in any development area – art, design, engineering, etc.
- Understanding of the open-world AAA game genre.
This role is based in Barcelona; full relocation support is provided.