We are partnering with a Korean Studio, developers of one of the biggest shooter franchises of all time, to find a top-notch Senior Game Designer.
As a key member of the design team, you will take ownership of core gameplay systems, working closely with all other disciplines to implement them to the highest standard.
What the role involves:
- Design features aligned with the creative and game directions (3C, game ingredients, game systems, game modes, enemy designs, AI behaviours, etc.)
- Help set the quality bar through hands-on ownership of open-world content from conception to the final stages of polish
- Collaborating with coworkers and other teams (design, art, animation, programming, etc.) to align expectations and execution
- Adapt to technical and production constraints, reworking your design when and as often as needed
- Participate in finding solutions to fix buggy features
- Create and maintain design documentation that will guide interdependent teams
- Create an environment which allows for open dialogue and encourages new creative ideas.
- At least one shipped title in a design role (from pre-production to release)
- Xp with modern AAA open-world games and their sandbox systems and mechanics
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proactive, supportive attitude and you are flexible.
This role is based in Barcelona.