We’re partnering with a gaming platform that provides instant access to casual games on TVs and in-car entertainment systems. Their mission is to bring the $152bn mobile gaming industry to every in-car entertainment system and living room TV. Using cutting-edge cloud OTA delivery technology, the gaming platform is instantly accessible and hardware-free.
The company is spearheading casual gaming in cars and living rooms. They will increase the quality of their games, expand their portfolio with new games, and forever change how people play games in cars! We are looking for a Publishing Manager to join their team and spearhead their portfolio of games.
- Maintain relationships with existing partner game studios using tools such as Discord, email, slack etc.
- Identifying and selecting new external games studios to partner with for future projects
- Represent the company in gaming events and connect with game developers and studios
- Work with external studios to ensure they deliver new games to their portfolio
- Give feedback to developers on the game features in order to improve the player experience
- Work with the internal platform team to help improve quality and propose new features to boost AirConsole overall
- Work with Sales, PR, Marketing and Distribution to help achieve overall success for the whole company
You need to have:
- A person who likes to play games as a hobby
- Desire to reach out to new external studios and maintain connections with key studios
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the eagerness to connect with game developers to produce top-quality content for their platform
- Strong understanding of what it takes to create high-quality games
- Ideally you have a background working at a game publisher with relevant experience
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Eye for visual design and basic video editing skills are a plus