Our client is a well-known Japanese gaming company.
We’re working with them to find a top-notch Principal Animator for its games development studio in Barcelona. This is the first Animator role in the studio. Currently, the company has 2 games in development.
In this role, you will be a hands-on artist, responsible not only for setting the animation style of the future titles but executing day to day, creating the highest quality 3D animations to bring the games to life.
- 6+ years of xp in a video games animation role
- An understanding of classic animation principles and fundamentals
- Professional xp of 3D rigging in Maya
- XP implementing animations into Unity
- Knowledge of technical animation, including animation systems and animation optimisation
- XP working with outsourcing animation companies
- 2D Animation
- Understanding of VFX