We’re partnering with a studi0 that enables fans to own their passion by collecting digital web3 assets and to have fun through free-to-play gaming experiences.
We seek a Head of Growth who will be responsible for driving user, revenue, and profitable growth. The ideal candidate will have experience in zero-to-one marketing, creating go-to-market strategies and executing them in multiple markets and segments. The Head of Growth will lead organic and paid growth initiatives, be customer-focused, and be data-driven, with the aim of launching our product from zero to one.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive go-to-market strategy for our product launch.
- Drive organic growth initiatives and experiments to increase user acquisition, retention, and monetization.
- Use data and analytics to identify growth opportunities and optimize performance across all channels.
- Define KPIs for each campaign ensuring the objectives are following general goals for each platform.
- Manage the development of creative assets (including static/video assets used for paid channels) by working closely with the Creative team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, Engineering and Design, to drive user-centric product improvements.
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners and stakeholders to support growth objectives.
- Monitor and report on key growth metrics, providing regular updates to the executive team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing, with a proven track record of driving user, revenue, and profitable growth.
- Experience in creating go-to-market strategies and executing them across multiple markets and population segments.
- Experience in zero-to-one marketing, building and testing channels by yourself.
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing high-performing teams.
- Experience in digital gaming, web3 or entertainment industries is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to use data to make informed decisions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.