We’re partnering with one of the leading mobile gaming worldwide to find a talented Senior UI/UX Designer to come work on a range of exciting projects. We are interested in connecting with people who are professional, passionate about video games, a true problem solver, detail-oriented, a true team worker with leadership and organization skills.
- Go beyond UI asset production and integration and take ownership of information organisation, prioritisation and navigation flow in the game you work on.
- Abstract a design’s goal, distilling the most important information the player needs to understand from it, to group and sequence it into simple flows.
- Benchmark competition and extract key insights that apply to your game’s UI/UX.
- Research and propose artistic styles for UI according to the project’s genre and audience to nail the best composition, colouring and rendering.
- Produce prototypes for new features and flows and iterate on them fast based on collected feedback.
- Be responsible for the UI implementation in-game and its asset management and optimisation.
- Be ready to grow: we consider UI/UX part of the design team. While solid skills in UI implementation is the requirement for this position, we provide growth. environment so, in the long run, all UI/UX designers are able to design game features and lead UX Research.
What are we looking for?
- More than 3 years working as UI artists or designer.
- At least 2 full release cycles on mobile free-to-play games.
- Proficient user of Unity and Photoshop a requirement; mastery of Adobe XD, Protopie and/or After Effects or equivalent tools are strong bonuses.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Bonus: experienced leading UX Research.