We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a new AAA Open World FPS studio for the next-gen of consoles in Barcelona.
What the role involves:
- Help define and refine clear priorities, expectations, and commitments and measurable progress points against those.
- Consistently track and confirm that desired progress against milestone and sprint goals is being achieved.
- Help streamline and adjust our project management processes to suit this team’s specific workflow needs, while helping increase the reliability of meeting our goals.
- Ensure that the various planning, communication, and tracking tools are properly implemented and updated (including project organization flowcharts and timelines)
- Assist in defining deliverables and distribution of the team’s cycles for sprints and longer-term roadmaps.
- Clearly communicate project highlights and overall status with both the internal teams and a wide array of audiences around the company.
- Responsible for putting together documentation packages required to go through all the approval & certification process phases
- Proactively organize team meetings or other types of meetings whenever necessary to keep the team updated with the status of the project
- Coordinate and create the means required to ensure the proper flow of information throughout the project (e.g. newsletters, mailing lists, etc.)
- Manage certain aspects of production and special projects (e.g. organize playtests, follow-up on legal questions & approvals, etc.) whenever necessary
* Manager: Executive producer.
- 7+ years of experience in project management.
- Shipped at least 1 AAA videogame title participated from beginning to end.
- Fluent in English.
- Exceptional, clear and effective communication and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Flexibility and initiative, together with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Proven ability to find and execute creative solutions.
- Knowledge of agile project management techniques and best practices.
- Able to generate, explain, and present detailed project metrics, schedules, milestone objectives, status reports, and other documentation clearly and accurately.
- Proficiency in multiple software tools to manage projects and facilitate related communication, including and not limited to JIRA and Microsoft tools.
- Passion for the video game industry.
- Excellent presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and work effectively under pressure.
- Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills.