As a Product Manager, you will contribute to a pivotal impact on the fortunes and fate of some of the world’s best mobile games! Your work will play a key role in supporting our Games team by planning, executing and maintaining the game’s events and promotions. You will work with a team of industry veterans including our internal teams and our partners, and your work will be a driving force for improving the game’s overall monetization and engagement through your event planning, results analysis and recommendations.
- Work with Company’s development partners in defining, balancing and managing the live performance of their games;
- Review reporting on usage/earning/purchasing to ensure that the game economy is healthy;
- Optimize game events and features through continuous testing;
- Create and own your Live Ops roadmap including features, events, and promotions;
- Coordinate externally (Development Partners) and internally with all departments (Marketing, Production, Business and Data) to drive seamless execution of your Live Ops roadmap;
- Review KPI reports and act to drive new initiatives to optimize monetization and engagement of the customer base;
- Prepare your own KPI reports to drive your performance, discussing these KPIs with stakeholders from your own team and external teams.
Your XP & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in the f2p games industry, preferably in Product, Live Operations or Game Design roles;
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent or higher in Marketing, Economics/Statistics, Business or related field is a plus;
- Strong quantitative skills and an understanding of statistics and trending;
- Strong problem-solving skills with a unique ability to look at large complex data sets and formulate conclusions;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Familiarity with Excel (INDEX-MATCH/VLOOKUP, Pivot-Tables);
- Knowledge in data visualization tools (Tableau, Google Analytics) or SQL is a plus;
- Good judgment: you can take decisions despite ambiguity, thinking strategically and using data to inform your creative intuition;
- Impact driven: you make your team better, you focus on results, you accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours);
- Passionate: you inspire through your drive for excellence, you care deeply about our players and your colleagues, you are optimistic;
- Creative: you find simple solutions to hard problems, you challenge the status quo, you create new processes and features that generate better and stronger experiences for our players.