Our client is developing an Intelligent Revenue Management, optimizing technology that transforms the way app developers and marketers maximize consumer revenue by using powerful AI that goes beyond typical marketing automation. By analyzing more than 2 billion data facts per day, our clients¡ tracks, models, predicts, and influences each consumer’s behavior in real-time. The platform’s machine learning-based data visualization, loyalty automation, and revenue optimization solutions enable enterprises to leverage descriptive analytics to review the past, predictive analytics to forecast the future, and prescriptive analytics to affect future behavior with personalized next best action recommendations.
We are currently looking for a talented Product Manager to help build a best-in-class Revenue Management platform. This role will be central in the conceptualization, planning and implementation of both consumer-facing software experiences and internal tools in a fun, flexible environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups in Engineering, Product Design, Marketing, Data Science, Sales and other disciplines to jointly align on plans to build the world’s first and most powerful Intelligent Revenue Management Platform.
- Collaborate with Marketing in the development of sales materials and support demand generation and content marketing campaigns with deftly crafted content that resonates with target verticals and personas.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and effectively communicate company’s value proposition to a variety of personas including customers, prospects, industry analysts, and the press.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements and features.
- Identify additional areas for growth and create a strategic product line roadmap to help drive adoption of company’s products and differentiating features across mobile applications industry.
- Two or more years experience in a similar role in a SaaS software environment.
- Strong marketing competencies across strategic planning, positioning, messaging, content creation, and storytelling.
- Experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs, and more.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- You are very organized — you write detailed user stories, maintain your backlog, and set clear goals that are shared throughout the organization.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Fun – you need to be fun. Period.
EXPERIENCE THAT WILL SET YOU APART:
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Experience designing consumer Loyalty and Data Visualization products.
- Background in Computer Science, engineering or a related field.