As a Lead Product Owner you will be responsible for driving the vision and the execution of games created in the company’s studio in Berlin. You would be a part of a multidisciplinary team, working on new games in the casual space. A successful candidate should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. It is also required to be professional, confident and be able to understand which ideas will and which won’t work.
What the roles includes:
- Set KPI goals for our projects and evaluate those during the product operation.
- Build up metrics analysis in collaboration with analysts.
- Set Product OKRs in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Create project roadmaps, prioritise deliverables, define the scope and communicate that to the team and the stakeholders.
- Own and define product-related feature specifications and requirement.
- Participate in communication within the product community in the company across multiple teams all over the world.
- Work together with Artists and Game Designers, supporting their needs and the Product vision.
- In collaboration with stakeholders and the Marketing department define the marketing strategy for our products.
Required skills and knowledge:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner in the gaming industry.
- Capability to lead multidisciplinary teams.
- Take data-driven decisions.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience working in agile environment.
- Critical thinking.
- Be team-oriented.
- Push for innovation and continuous improvement.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.