The Lead Artist, alongside their team of wonderfully skilled Artists, run the artistic development of one of our biggest and successful live games, Monster Legends. The lucky candidate who joins our studio will be responsible for defining the Technical Pipeline, Art Bible, Style Guides and Briefs with the goal to align all contributing teams on the vision of the game we are building.
The Lead Artist will initiate and coordinate communication between their game and distributed teams. This position is mostly hands-off, not producing final art, instead of facilitating learning and knowledge sharing.
- Being ultimately responsible for the quality and execution of art, our Art Leads come with a wealth of experience managing teams and expectations.
- Ensures flawless communication, response time, planning and time estimations.
- Creates and align on the roadmaps with their Producer and Head of Product.
- Creates Brief Templates and manage workload with distributed teams.
- Challenges methodologies, creates and communicates visions for new pipelines and tools.
This is you
- 5+ years of experience in the games industry as an Art Director, Lead Artist or in a similar management position.
- Able to validate all technical – and quality – aspects of Art.
- Experienced in 3D and 2D software like 3DS Max and Photoshop.
- Highly experienced in negotiations and change management.
- Proactive, organised, self-driven, customer-focused, a great team player.